- Acadian Crochet
- Houston and New Orleans
- Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .
Friday, April 23, 2010
Vintage Pansy Doilies for Spring
Crocheted in the round with a white center, traditional pansy doilies have flowers around the edge that are crafted separately and added with a joining row, often in green. Many patterns call for a ruffled edging in white along the petals. They are usually made with #10 crochet cotton and a steel hook.
For traditional thread crochet and vintage goodness, please check my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com.
- Ruffled Doilies from 1954
- 1950's Doilies
- Fashion News from 1970
- Pink Crochet Doily Duo
- Vintage Pansy Doilies for Spring
- Vintage Ephemera for the Analog Audiophile
- Vintage Flowers in Thread Crochet
- New Thread Crochet Doily in Progress
- Quick Tricks in Crochet From 1950
- Hand-Knits for the Liberated Woman
- Hand-Knits for the New Frontier
- ▼ April (11)