About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Thread Crochet Doily in Progress

I'm hoping to list this on Etsy soon. This is the "Pineapples" pattern from the book Classic Doilies, Five Designs to Crochet. Most of the doily is crocheted in the round, with the tips of the pineapples at the edge crocheted separately. This doily is crafted with #10 crochet cotton in Cream, with a #6 steel hook.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers