I'm hoping to list this on Etsy soon. This is the "Pineapples" pattern from the book Classic Doilies, Five Designs to Crochet. Most of the doily is crocheted in the round, with the tips of the pineapples at the edge crocheted separately. This doily is crafted with #10 crochet cotton in Cream, with a #6 steel hook.
- Acadian Crochet
- Houston and New Orleans
- Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .
- Ruffled Doilies from 1954
- 1950's Doilies
- Fashion News from 1970
- Pink Crochet Doily Duo
- Vintage Pansy Doilies for Spring
- Vintage Ephemera for the Analog Audiophile
- Vintage Flowers in Thread Crochet
- New Thread Crochet Doily in Progress
- Quick Tricks in Crochet From 1950
- Hand-Knits for the Liberated Woman
- Hand-Knits for the New Frontier
- ▼ April (11)