About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hand-Knits for the Liberated Woman

This Woman's Day Knitting Book from 1972 features lots of pantsuit patterns for the career gal, along with tunics, maxi skirts, jackets, and the lovely Spanish-style shawl on the cover. Great ads too!










For retro crafting books and other vintage goodness, please check my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the vintage crochet and knit pics. I'm actually thinking of doing a blog post on a set of vintage handmade doilies that I got from my grandmother. (made by my great aunts) I just need to take a few good photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the pics! I'd love to see your doily collection. Lovely heirlooms are nice to have.

    ReplyDelete

Followers