About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hand-Knits for the New Frontier









From the early 1960's, this American Thread Company pattern book features instructions for sweaters for him and her, along with other fashion garments.

For retro crafting books and other fun stuff, please check out my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are awesome! I love how excited everyone seems!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers