About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Thursday, April 29, 2010

1950's Doilies




From 1956, this American Thread Company book features patterns for colorful doilies large and small. Patterns include a knitted doily and a large ruffled doily.








For traditional thread crochet and vintage goodness, please check my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Doily making is like a lost art! Off to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Followers