- Acadian Crochet
- Houston and New Orleans
- Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Vintage Ephemera for the Analog Audiophile
For audio fans who still love tape and vinyl. Collection includes three vintage rolls of half-inch splicing tape on metal dispensers measuring two-and-a-half inches long. Two rolls of red-and-white Scotch brand, the other is solid green.
There are two reels of quarter-inch red transparent leader tape. One is unused. Reels measure two-and-a-half inches across. Collection also includes several small packages of adhesive splice tabs. Available at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com.
- Ruffled Doilies from 1954
- 1950's Doilies
- Fashion News from 1970
- Pink Crochet Doily Duo
- Vintage Pansy Doilies for Spring
- Vintage Ephemera for the Analog Audiophile
- Vintage Flowers in Thread Crochet
- New Thread Crochet Doily in Progress
- Quick Tricks in Crochet From 1950
- Hand-Knits for the Liberated Woman
- Hand-Knits for the New Frontier
- ▼ April (11)