About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thread Crochet with Color

This doily features a two-tired edging in multicolor thread. Crocheted with #10 cotton thread and #7 steel hook. Measures about 12 inches across.

_________________________________________________________________

If you enjoy thread crochet and unique vintage finds, please check out my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/acadiancrochet. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers