About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If You Love Classic Knitted Sweaters




I've just added new pictures to my etsy listing for a McCall's Needlework and Crafts Magazine from 1986. This magazine is in excellent condition and would be a great resource for anyone who loves classic preppy sweaters. Lots of patterns, also instructions for other projects including a stunning abstract autumn leaves quilt. The back of the magazine is filled with those little ads from the days before the internet, for all sorts of stuff you could get in the mail. Great yarn ads too. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33139572

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers