About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Monday, December 7, 2009

Child's Folk Art, My Latest Etsy Sale



My latest etsy sale is this fun cross-stitch piece, crafted by a young needleworker. It features a unicorn with a novelty moving eye and a heart on its rump. The words HAVE FUN are in the corner. Lace edging sewn on by hand. Obviously crafted with love!
Please check out my etsy site for fun items you can use in your arts and crafts. www.etsy.com/shop/acadiancrochet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers