About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Needlepoint for the Crafty Hoops Fan


Here's a couple of needlepoint patterns in honor of the NBA Western Conference Los Angeles Lakers and Eastern Conference Boston Celtics. From 1989, this officially-licensed pattern book features team logo patterns for sweatshirts "using waste canvas." Because of its age, book features logos for teams that no longer exist (Charlotte Hornets and Seattle Supersonics) as well as the now renamed Washington Bullets. Book also features a couple of different versions of the NBA logo.









For retro crafting books and other cool vintage stuff, please check out my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers