About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hand Knits for Young Americans






You'll find lots of patterns for classic pullovers, cardigans, and turtlenecks in Bear Brands Hand Knits for Young America, published in 1955 by Bernhard Ulmann Company. 46 pages, with lots of patterns for boys and girls. Also instructions for a girl's jumper, knee socks, and a ski hat.

Book has only very slight wear and it's in very good condition, with a study cover and all pages intact. Filled with pictures of Eisenhower-era pre-teens engaged in wholesome activities.

Please check my Etsy shop for great retro crafting books and other vintage finds at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers