About Me

My photo
Houston and New Orleans
Welcome! This blog is in support of my online shop, www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com. I enjoy selling unique vintage finds, along with my own thread crochet. You'll find a variety of items in my online shop including doilies, motifs, and potholders from retro crochet patterns, along with nice vintage jewelry, old crafting books, and fun paper ephemera for crafts and collecting. .

Saturday, March 27, 2010

1930's Knitting Book for Kids







Yarncraft for Babies and Juveniles is from the 1930's, featuring kids' clothing popular in the day, including shorts, sweaters, capes, hats, and skirts. Also features a pattern for a baby bunting. Published by Cynthia Mills, a yarn company in East Boston.

For retro crafting books and more great finds, please check my Etsy shop at www.acadiancrochet.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers